Final Checklist – Holiday Parks
Please use this checklist to ensure that you have done everything and packed all the essentials for your training course. Remember, following successful completion of your training period, you will most likely travel straight to your site.
Candidate Login – Ensure that you log into your candidate login and check that all the information and documents requested by the Recruitment Team have been completed. You will not be available for employment until it is all done. If there is any delay in getting anything completed please give us a call and explain the situation.
Health & Safety Information- Please ensure that you have read and understood the Health & Safety Information booklet you can find in you candidate area. If you have any questions or areas you don't understand you can give us a call or speak to one of the Training Team when you arrive in the Isle of Wight.
What to Pack!!!
Original Documents (photocopies are not acceptable) – Please pack these somewhere that is easily accessible as you will need these on arrival.
- Valid passport or Birth Certificate
- Work permit (if not a UK citizen)
- DBS Enhance Disclosure Certificate – completed by In2action
- Relevant and Valid Certificates – Early years childcare, Paediatric First Aid, Lifeguard, Archery GB Leader, BFA Fencing Leader and BSAC Snorkelling Instructor.
- Valid P45 Form (if you have one from your most recent employer)
- Small passport sized photo – This can be printed from a computer onto paper but must be passport sized, in colour and show your head and shoulders. It doesn’t need to be done in a photo booth.
- Alarm Clock
- Toiletries – don’t go overboard. You can get these wherever you go to work.
- Money – meals and accommodation are provided whilst on training, so you will not need much money for the training period. Please be aware that there is no cash machine at the training venue. You will only need money for socialising in an evening or if you wish to supplement your meals.
- A pad and pen
- Waterproofs – even in the summer the British weather can bring rain. We will still continue to work outside despite any rain.
- Swimming Kit
- Comfortable clothing for the duration of the course
- Footwear – Sports trainers are ideal as you will be required to run around during some of the practical games.
Additional Items for when at your place of work:
- Social/evening wear
- White or Navy sports trainers or plain netural coloured walking shoes and plain netural coloured socks are needed for your uniform. Please keep logos to a minimum as the trainers and socks must be predominately plain. Some ‘fashion’ type trainers will not be acceptable as they are not practical or appropriate.
- Bedding - you will be provided with a bed in your in the school dormatories which will have a matress, duvet and a pillow. You will need to provide your own pillow case, sheet and duvet cover or sleeping bag.
Uniform will be provided after the assessment period so please leave room in your suitcase for trousers, shorts, t-shirts and jumpers. The uniform will likely weigh around 5 Kgs.
Please be aware that whilst on duty, all piercings must be removed and all visible tattoos covered up.